Quality of our olive oil
Our Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a high quality olive oil, nationally and internationally awarded, produced with the finest raw material in optimal conditions, carefully prepared and carefully stored.
In order to do so, we have set out the following conditions:
- Olives must be of excellent quality, in good condition and handled with care.
- The storing and production process must be done as quickly as possible, without altering the characteristics of the olives, and without disrupting or artificially enhancing the flavour of the olive oil.
- The mixing will be done at temperatures below 27ºC.
- The decanter will work with no added powder, enzymes or hot water.
- Olives will be processed within 24 hours of delivery.
- We will not pass our olive oil through a pump more than twice, to minimize the possible emulsifying of the oil during this process. The storage temperature will range between 18 ºC and 22 ºC.
- All our olive oils will be completely analysed from every legal index as established by the European standards Regulation (CE) 2568/91 and modified by the Regulation (CE) 640/2008.
In addition to the official tasting, all our olive oils are sampled by the owner of the mill, who confirms that the FLAVOUR and QUALITY is ready to bottle.